Paul brings the message of Jesus to life through the Middle Eastern perspective.
- The Story of Jesus’ Birth (as it most likely happened)
- The Genealogy of Jesus, and Joseph and his dilemma
- Jesus The Savior, The Magi and the Vision of Isaiah
- Herod’s Atrocities, Simeon and Anna
- The Beatitudes
- Jesus and Women (We would look at several stories of Jesus encountering women and the position Jesus gives to women in the gospels)
- Parables (We could focus on a particular parable, or two or three of them, or an intro and overview of the parables)
- Holy Week stories
- The Easter stories
- Comparing and Contrasting the Four Gospels
① Contact Paul
② Choose date
③ Host Presentation
I study and teach these topics from a Middle Eastern perspective in the time of Jesus, using much of the work of Rev. Dr. Kenneth Bailey (theologian who studied and taught in seminaries in the Holy Land for 60 years), and Rev. Dr. Harry Wendt (Crossways International). l draw, diagram and paint during these presentations to illustrate points and the message.
The presentations are catered to your time, schedule, and preferences.
Paul is available to be a presenter for the following settings:
- Bible Study Groups
- Synod Assemblies
- Keynote Speaker on the Arts in Worship and Ministries
- Breakout Session Leader/Teacher
- Mens’ and Womens’ Events
- Adult Bible Resource Leader for Family Camps and Retreats